Sunday, March 06, 2011

50 books to read before you die, No 3 Life of Pi

Total genius!
The next time we get a cat, he will be called Richard Parker. This book is going to be made into a film 2012 ?
It will have to be a hell of a film, to represent this amazing story!
What a story, I couldn''t put it down. Surely that' s a sign of a really good book. I took it everywhere with me, it is so good to have a good book to take out of your bag and read with a coffee, for example in a cafe.
Definitely my favourite so far, so this is the rating.

1 = Life of Pi
2 = The Catcher in the Rye
3 = Money

Now a total classic, that I have never read!

The great leviathan himself.
MOBY DICK. Even in the first few pages, it seems to me that another book on the list needs to be read. The Bible! Immediately, references to the Old testament are a really important part of understanding the text. Could be one of my most interesting reads?

No comments: