Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Films to recommend

The cinema is a passion of mine, especially in the sense of language learning.

I love the idea of understanding what the French love to watch, what do the Russians watch at Christmas. What makes the Germans laugh? How do the Spanish rate their cinema?

A recent conversation with my Russian student Anya, reminded me of a  Russian film that I have grown to love.

Тимур и его команда


A story about good and evil portrayed by the Pioneers of Russia.

I am now informed that the most popular film of all time for Russians during the Christmas and festive period is;

Ирония судьбы или с легким паром

 THE IRONY OF FATE OR ENJOY YOUR BATH.

I gather that the film is about the Russian Banya.

My favourite Russian TV show is easy!


я люблю Маша и Медведь !!



No comments: