Friday, April 05, 2013

Kostroma April 2013

Here I am again in Russia!
I sometimes have to shake my head to make it clear that I am here again!            
We arrived in Kostroma late Wednesday night after a long journey starting at 3:30
 am from home.

I am staying again with my Russian family, Max, Larissa and Katia.
Thursday was a busy day, we met the Mayor in the Town Hall in Kostroma, then we went to Gymasium number 1 to meet teachers and students. I was a judge at the annual language competition. The standard was excellent and it was a memorable visit.
In the late afternoon we met our students at the Kostroma Institute of Education, I have a wonderful class of 16/17 year olds.

Friday , we left the Institute at 8 am to go to Volgoresenchk. The wonderful Natalia was there to greet us at her school and we visited classes and then we were judges for a Limerick competition.
The students then took us to the music college where we watched a wonderful concert with dance and music
We then returned to Kostroma and to the Institute do Education.
Saturday
This is the third and last day of my English course. 




No comments: