Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Waffle numéro quatre

A joke fromValerie.A couple were about to celebrate their 60th. wedding anniversary.60 years!The husband said to the wife, " 60 years and not a wrong word!"" Yes my darling " said the wife, "is there anything that you want to celebrate our 60 years together?"" Well actually, do you know the trunk at the bottom of the bed?"" Yes" said the wife sheepishly."Well", said the man," do you think that I could have a look in it?""Oh I suppose so said the wife."The wife then opened the trunk and in it , there were two eggs and £1,000." What's this all about ?" Asked the man."Oh", said the wife,"when we got married, I promised that if I was ever unfaithful to you , that I would put an egg in this trunk."" 2 eggs", thought the man, " that's not so bad, I suppose!"" And what about the £1,000?" said the man." Oh " said the wife, " everytime that I got a dozen eggs, I sold them!!!!!!!".

No comments: