Thursday, January 10, 2019

The road from Melbourne, DESTINATION BORO 2019.

Life is as strange as you can get!



The 2019 Destination Boro challenge from Australia will mean that I will run on at least 2 different continents, not including Australia and Melbourne which is my team.

The early part of my pledge of 500 miles will be ran I am sure in a gym in the city of Kostroma, in Russia.


I have just found out that I will be visiting the U.S.A. and Texas in March as a volunteer English teacher with a Russian school,so its going to be Dallas!

There is a new Park run in Dallas, The Terry Hershey Park Run starting in January 2019 and it is the nearest Park Run to where I will be staying in El Paso in Texas.
It looks like Park Run is in development in the USA, with less than 40 events in a such as huge country. Well I'll be an ambassador from Swift Tees and Stewarts Park Run, my home Park Run and I'll wear my Boro shirt for sure!


 One of the training routines,  I am really looking forward to is putting in the miles along the beautiful river Volga in the city of Kostroma in Russia and I am looking for a half marathon to add to the challenge. Possibly in the city of Nizhny Novgorod. 


Me in September 2018 training by the Volga.
 Its a bit different at the moment!
Frozen solid!!

Well keep an eye on the blog for my development and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has organised the Destination Boro 2019 Challenge. 

This is my third challenge and it  has made and makes a huge difference to my life.

Well done again and good luck to my team members in Team Melbourne and of course 
enjoy the journey !!
to all of the participants of Destination Boro 2019.

In Russian we say

удачи

pronounced 
udachi

GOOD LUCK!!

PETER

💓

No comments: