Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My week

A busy weekend! I spent most of the afternoon on Friday in the garden. I have a small allotment, where I am trying to grow some vegetables. I have a greenhouse and I have planted all sorts of  vegetables and flowers.
I have also planted some Russian seeds which I smuggled back from Kostroma!
I hope to grow giant pumpkins and courgettes.
I spent Saturday afternoon in a Safety boat on Scaling Dam  , where Abigail and I are members of the Sailing club. It was freezing! I am so glad that I was not sailing!
Roberto Martinez and Wigan Athletic celebrating their F.A. Cup win.


Saturday was also the F.A. Cup final and the underdogs Wigan Athletic beat the rich club! Manchester City, Excellent!

Sunday, Abigail decided that she wanted to go to the gym, so we went on the morning and I cooked lunch as Christine was at work.
Watched a film called, ' the Impossible' about the Tsunami last night. Very sad.
Monday and back to work.
I have a French class on a Monday evening and we are working hard with French grammar.
Roberto Martinez Manager of Wigan Athletic, looking quite miserable!

Tuesday.
Talk about ups and downs!
Wigan Athletic F.A. Cup winners have now been relegated!

No comments: